Our Faith. Understanding Scripture with the Westminster Confession. Edited by Matthew Vogan and Catherine Hyde
Reformation Scotland Trust - 2020. lfpb. 310pp.
All believers seek to interpret the Bible. But too often our personal understanding can be fuzzy and patchy. We don’t see how truths relate to each other and we struggle to articulate them. The Westminster Confession of Faith has helped many generations across the world to have a clear and orderly understanding of biblical truth. It helps us to share our faith together and respond with appropriate worship. Our Faith enables everyone to do this by removing difficulties and providing helpful explanations.
- Westminster Confession: relevant paragraph clearly set out
- Things to Think About: explains the paragraph
- Glossary: defines difficult words
- Scripture References: summary explanation
- Questions: help check your understanding
- Cross-References: Larger Catechism and Shorter Catechism
- Outline Answers: provided at the end of the book
- Notes: the layout allows plenty of room for notes